Monday, January 01, 2007

Bréf frá Lortinum

Eftirfarandi bréf barst mér í gær með einkennisklæddum einkaþjóni Lortsins. Ég held að maðurinn sé eitthvað verri og glætan að ég ætli að fara að heimsækja þetta kríp.

Havisham Castle, Fuckhamshire December 31.2006

Dear Mrs. Thorisdottir

When I look back and think about what happened in the year 2006, I have to say that our correspondance was one of the high points of the year. It was not friendly, to say the least, but very refreshing.
I really want to meet you in the new year and I won´t take no for an answer. I want you to visit me here to my castle in Fuckhamshire and you do not have to bear any cost of the visit at all. I am the proud owner of a private jet and should you prefer to sail, then I also possess a yacht. Just let me know, when it would suit you to visit me and I will make the necessary arrangements.

Sincerely yours
Lord Gaylord Fucker
Havisham Castle
Fuckhamshire
Great Britain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home