Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dear Lort Fucker

Frederiksberg, 10. November 2006

Dear Lord Fucker
Thank you for your letter. We at “Baunasúpan” are very impressed that a person of your high standard pays any notice to our blog. We have been wondering how come you could understand what I wrote? Do you speak Icelandic?
You say, that I have prejudices against the Brits. Well, sorry to say so, but I´m far from the only one that has noticed the lack of grace and beauty among your fellow countrymen. It doesn´t classify as a prejudice, but as a common knowledge.
If you go on “Google” and write “ugly brits” then you´ll get 817 sides. If you google “ugly Englishmen”, you´ll get almost 100 sides and if you google “Victoria Beckham is ugly” you´ll get 124 sides. Do I really need to say any more?
Regarding your toilet habits: They do not interest me. Of course, I am sorry that you haven´t been able to do your duty at the loo, but it has nothing to do with me and my blog. I recommend you see a doctor and ask him/her about constipation.
And finally: all the people you mention are dead ugly.
I hope this will be the last of our correspondance, I am extremely busy and do not want to be disturbed, especially not by people that I do not know.
Sincerely
Anna Lilja Thorisdottir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home